Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer – A Valuable Distinction
It’s important to have confidence in the tradesmen who service any appliance or system in your home. Homeowners can become discouraged when seemingly simple repairs become huge expenses, especially when home comfort is involved. You need to know that your family’s safety and comfort won’t be compromised when you choose a contractor, but budget constraints can add stress to a situation as you endeavor to find someone reliable. The distinction of Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer is one of the best cues that your contractor is reputable.
What Is a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer?
Carrier’s distinction testifies to a commitment to excellence. The rigid standards that the manufacturer has for its equipment also apply to the professionals who represent the brand to the world. The manufacturer guarantees its equipment 100 percent, and their factory authorized dealers are those responsible for ensuring that proper installation and service are provided.
Some of the expectations of those seeking designation as a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer include:
- NATE certification – core and specialty exams that ensure technical competence in HVAC service must be passed, and continuing participation in professional education related to industry standards is required
- Adherence to company procedures – authorized dealers use the right parts and procedures to service manufacturer products
- EPA certification – refrigerant handling is a critical environmental issue, demanding proper training in handling, use and reclamation of refrigerant
- Professionalism – business practices are important in establishing trust with customers, and the manufacturer expects its representatives to adhere to proper licensing and insurance laws while providing honest and timely assistance to their customers
- Problem solving – Carrier University is a program that enables FADs to provide representatives with training in troubleshooting and finding appropriate solutions for customers, emphasizing comfort, value, energy efficiency, reliability and environmental responsibility
Finding the Right Dealer
As you search for a local factory authorized dealer, you will find that you can obtain excellent value for a variety of services. You will find these representatives to be knowledgeable and thorough. You can count on efficient service that addresses your needs. Dealers representing the brand are trained to help you find customized solutions for your family’s home comfort and air quality issues. Whether you need to know how to get your air conditioner to blow colder or whether you need help in finding a new system, you can expect your dealer to ask questions that pinpoint issues and to provide the best options for your individual situation.
As a recognized dealer, Brennan’s Heating & Air Conditioning is committed to your satisfaction. We recognize that your system will provide you with the best possible performance with annual maintenance and careful attention. Our Fairfax, VA team can schedule an appointment related to your service or repair needs, and we are ready on a 24-hour basis to deal with emergencies.
You May Also Like
Effective ductwork is important in any home in Reston, VA. Ducts that aren’t properly maintained can lead to several problems, including decreased… Continue Reading 5 Signs You Have Dirty Ductwork in Reston, VA…
You may agree your air conditioning system is one of your most vital appliances, especially during the summer. You could be unknowingly… Continue Reading 3 Costly Air Conditioning Mistakes You Should Avoid…
When you’re shopping for a new HVAC system for your Fairfax, VA, home, you might hear people talking about loads. If you’re… Continue Reading HVAC Loads and Their Importance for Installations…