Heating Repair and Installation Service in Woodbridge, Alexandria, Arlington, VA and the Surrounding Area
The Importance of Reliable Heating
A heating system malfunction can be a serious problem during a storm or a very cold winter. Brennan’s Heating & Air Conditioning has been providing heating equipment repair and installation to families and businesses in the Northern Virginia area since 1979. From heating repair to new heating installation, Brennan’s trained emergency technicians understand your need for prompt service, and are ready to provide you with an accurate diagnosis and affordable solution to get you warmed up quickly.
Stocked and Ready for Delivery
Emergencies rarely wait for normal business hours, that’s why our technicians go above and beyond to ensure that your HVAC challenges are minimized. We provide around-the-clock emergency assistance so that you can move forward with minimal discomfort. Brennan’s vehicles are well-stocked with qualified parts, so no time is lost on ordering and shipping replacements.
Brennan’s Heating & Air Conditioning technicians promise:
- Prompt heating repair
- Courteous interaction
- Efficient troubleshooting
- Clear recommendations for resolving the problem
Preventive Heating Service
Northern Virginia homeowners can expect to use between 35 and 40 percent of the total home energy just on heating this year. We understand you lead a busy life, and a heating emergency can be both inconvenient and costly.
At Brennan’s, our loyal customer satisfaction begins with preventive maintenance. Maintenance plans include:
- Evaluation of all major heating system components
- Measurement of airflow
- Evaluation of vents and safety features
- Testing and calibration of system controls
- Inspection of heating elements, heat exchangers, and burners
Maintenance technicians can also spot worn out or broken parts before they have a chance to cause trouble. For homeowners who operate gas furnaces or other combustion heating equipment, an inspection is an essential measure for protecting against carbon monoxide problems during the chilliest part of the year. Ask your technician at Brennan’s Heating & Air Conditioning to provide you with the latest recommendations for monitoring carbon monoxide emissions in your home.
Contemporary Heating Systems
A furnace can last approximately 20 years, and a heat pump can provide up to 15 years of reliable service. If your furnace is not working, you may want to explore some of the latest solutions that incorporate new technology into your home comfort systems. Some of the most exciting choices for Northern Virginia residents include:
- Hybrid Heat – Enjoy both gas and electric heating service based on outside conditions, important for those who want to be responsible consumers as they conserve energy. System controls adjust the source for heating your home based on outside temperature readings.
- Multi-Stage Furnaces – Most furnaces only have a high output of heat, which can be uncomfortable during milder conditions. With newer furnaces offering the ability to choose low or high settings, you can enjoy a more customized experience with a gentler stream of heat on milder days.
- Smart Thermostats – Touchscreen, programmable thermostats that can be monitored through Wi-Fi networks, so homeowners can customize heating activity based on precise usage information.
- Integrated HVAC – Coordinate relevant indoor air quality equipment with your furnace or heat pump for healthier indoor air.
Contact Brennan’s Heating Service and Repair
Brennan’s Heating & Air Conditioning is committed to keeping your home warm, comfortable, and healthy during the winter months. Call us for additional information or to schedule service at your Northern Virginia home.
We Are Here When You Need Us!
When it comes to keeping your family comfortable and healthy in your home Brennan’s Heating & Air Conditioning does it all. Since 1979, we have been providing the Northern Virginia area with our award-winning customer service, outstanding products, affordable prices, and superior workmanship.Schedule an Appointment