Manassas, VA Air Conditioning Repair & Service
Located just a short drive from bustling Washington, D.C., the City of Manassas offers residents the comfortable ambience of a friendly small town. The seat of Prince William County, Manassas is a tight-knit community where people work together to maintain a high quality of life. Whether it’s an historic Civil War site or a community festival, there’s always something interesting to do and see when you live in Manassas.
Manassas was little more than a railroad crossing at the outset of the American Civil War, but in July 21, 1861, it became the site of the war’s first major land battle: the First Battle of Bull Run. The same area saw action a year later when the Second Battle of Bull Run was waged nearby. After the war, the junction grew into a small community, and the town of Manassas was incorporated in 1873. In 1975, Manassas became an independent city. Today, the Manassas National Battlefield Park remains one of the region’s most visited attractions.
Manassas has a population of 41,705, according to the 2013 census estimate. Approximately 70 percent of the city’s 12,000-plus households are families. The median value of owner-occupied homes in the city is $245,000, and the median household income is around $71,000.
Regional museums and performing arts centers top the list of cultural attractions in Manassas:
- The Hylton Performing Arts Center is a new facility that plays host to a broad range of national and international artists.
- Local concerts, recitals and plays are produced at the Mary Louise Jackson Amphitheater and Colgan Theater at the Northern Virginia Community College Manassas Campus.
- The Freedom Museum displays military memorabilia from World War II to the present, all donated by local veterans.
- The city’s history is on display in changing exhibits at the 7,000-square-foot Manassas Museum.
A wide variety of community events are held in the city’s historic downtown district, from seasonal festivals to monthly culinary tours. Special events commemorating the city’s heritage, including the popular Annual Manassas Heritage Railway Festival, are hosted by the city’s Museum System department.
Fun Things to Do
From parks and nature trails to sports facilities and shopping centers, Manassas offers a wide array of outdoor and indoor activities:
- The Stonewall Golf Club at Lake Manassas is considered one of the finest public course in Virginia.
- The Vertical Rock Indoor Climbing and Fitness Center features challenging 50-foot climbing walls.
- The Old Town Skate Park is one of the few skate parks in the state where admission is free.
- With more than 75 specialty stores, the indoor Manassas Mall is a popular shopping destination.
Serving the communities of Northern Virginia since 1979, Brennan’s Heating and Air Conditioning is a leading HVAC provider for Manassas and the surrounding communities. Located in nearby Woodbridge, we’re ready and able to resolve all your indoor comfort needs. Whether you need emergency air conditioning service in Manassas or a new installation, call us today for affordable and timely air conditioning service, repairs and maintenance.
We Are Here When You Need Us!
- Providing the Most Up-to-date Hvac Technology and Products Available
- Delivering a Greater Standard of Excellence
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Family-owned Since 1979
- NATE-Certified & EPA-Licensed Technicians
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Respect for Your Home
- Up-front Pricing